I’m a little late to the party tonight, but better late than never right? (rhyming not intended)… Some good things about today:
- Waking up refreshed after a 10.5 hour sleep!! (I made it to bed at 8:45 last night, yippee!)
- Meeting with my adviser, relieving so much stress about future plans
- Talking on the phone with my wonderful momma!!
- Getting to see all my babies at work
- Attending a talk about “Designing Your Future” that a new friend of mine invited me to. Yay for new friends!
Always remember to be appreciative for the little things. Many of our daily joys come from the little things that we so often take for granted.
Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
Tomorrow is Day 3 – Phone a friend or a loved one